Need Documentation?...

posted: by: CAH Tags: "Clinic Specials" "News" 

If you need any kind of documentation regarding your pet, just give us a call.  We can fax, email, or mail items such as vaccination history, which comes in handy for boarding, Rabies Certificates*, Spay and Neuter Certificates (if we did the surgery here), or Spay and Neuter Affidavits (if another clinic did the surgery). 

If you are moving out of the area we can also prepare your pet's history for record transfer.  Feel free to stop by to pick this up or we can fax/email it to your new clinic.

*Rabies certificates must be obtained by the administering physician.  If we did not administer the vaccine to your pet, we cannot provide documentation.  In this case you will need to reach out to the clinic that gave the vaccine.